When searching for the perfect high school for your daughter, Immaculate Heart Academy recognizes that tuition cost can be a major factor in your decision-making process. Because we understand that tuition is a major sacrifice for many families, our school is committed to making an Immaculate Heart Academy education a reality for all those interested. IHA provides financial assistance to qualified students in a number of ways, including Academic Merit Awards and Financial Aid.
- 2017-18 Tuition: $15,300
- Non-refundable Registration Fee: $600
- Macbook Pro (purchased through school): $1580 (with optional iPad purchase)
- Class Fees: Vary by grade and course selection
- Sports Fees (2017-18): $450 for the first sport, $350 for the second, and $250 for the third
For the 2017-18 school year, Immaculate Heart Academy is partnering with FACTS Tuition Management Company, who will assist us in managing both our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. Please note, your FACTS login will be the same for both Tuition Management and the Grant & Aid Program. You will be offered two tuition payment options and must choose one of the following:
- FACTS Tuition Management consisting of 12 monthly payments beginning in April and ending in March. FACTS annual fee is $40 for monthly payments. Click here to log into the FACTS Tuition Managment website.
- One single full tuition payment directly to IHA before June 1, 2017 to receive a $250 discount. This payment method requires a signed contract through IHA, which can be accessed here. There is no fee for a single full payment and this option does not involve FACTS.
In the 2016-17 academic year, Immaculate Heart Academy distributed $837,100 in financial aid and academic merit awards to approximately 27% of the student body.
- Academic Merit Awards are based on a student's COOP scores. Students who qualify are notified with their acceptance to IHA. Awards are renewable providing the student meets the academic criteria.
Those students chosen for IHA's STEM program are awarded academic merit money annually.
Various One-on-One scholarships from generous alumnae and friends of IHA are offered to assist individual students.
IHA does not offer athletic scholarships of any kind.
ONLY Class of 2022 applicants are eligible to apply for financial aid from Nov. 1 through Nov. 15, 2017. The Class of 2022 applicants will be notified of their financial aid upon acceptance to IHA in January 2018.
Sophomore, junior, and senior families must apply for financial aid through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment between January 1 and March 1, 2018. All applicants will be notified of the Financial Aid decision by the end of April.
Please click to access the FACTS Tuition Management website.
Should you need it, IHA's school code for FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is 5901. Because of timing, please submit your 2016 Tax Return for your application. FACTS will request your 2017 Tax Return at a later date.
For more information, please click to access the FACTS Information Flyer.