During the academic year, the Immaculate Heart Academy Admissions Office hosts several events to give prospective students and their families an opportunity to learn more about IHA. You can also find IHA represented at many regional admissions events that are sponsored by grammar schools, parishes, and the Archdiocese of Newark.
2022-23 School Year:
- Blue Eagle for the Day for 8th Graders Begins: September 27, 2022. Click here to be a Blue Eagle for the Day.
- Fall Open House: Sunday, Oct. 23, 2022 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Fall Evening Open House: Thursday, Oct. 27, 2022 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- HSPT: Friday, Nov. 11, 2022 at 8 a.m.
- Applications Due to IHA: Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022
- Transcripts Due to IHA: Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2022
- Acceptance Letters Mailed: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- E-mail Acceptance: Friday, Jan. 13, 2023 after 3 p.m.
- Accepted Students Night: Thursday, Jan. 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Registration Day: Saturday, Feb. 11, 2023, 9 a.m.
- Blue Eagle for the Day for 7th Graders Begins: March 7, 2023
- Spring Open House: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
- Class of 2027 Ice Cream Social: May 31, 2023, 4 p.m.
- Rookie Camp for Class of 2027: June 20, 21, 22, 2023, 4-7 p.m.
IHA on the Road
During the academic year, IHA can be found at various High School Information sessions that are sponsored by parishes, schools, and the Archdiocese of Newark. Members of the admissions team also make visits to local grammar schools during the academic day to speak to students about IHA and the high school admissions process.
Registration Day for the Class of 2027 was held February 11, 2023.
ATTENTION: Please click to access the Medical Admissions Requirements forms to bring with you on Registration Day.
Rookie Camp for Incoming Freshmen
Rookie Camp is an optional three-day mini-orientation offered each year for incoming freshmen designed to acclimate our new Blue Eagles to IHA's academic, social, and extracurricular experiences. Each day focuses on one of these three themes, addressing common concerns and questions of incoming freshmen. Rookie Camp is a great opportunity to meet new classmates and make some new friends before beginning at IHA in the fall!
Class of 2027 Rookie Camp
June 20, 21, and 22, 2023
* Please note, as part of the program, we do serve snacks. If anyone has a food allergy, it is best she brings her own snack and notifies us at the bottom of the registration form.
After completing the online registration form, please submit payment ($150 for three days, $100 for two days, $50 for one day) by check. Checks must be made out to Immaculate Heart Academy and mailed to:
Immaculate Heart Academy
Attention: Mrs. Melissa O'Sullivan - Rookie Camp
500 Van Emburgh Avenue
Township of Washington, NJ 07676
For more information about Rookie Camp, contact Ms. Donoghue at [email protected] or Mrs. O'Sullivan at [email protected]