When searching for the perfect high school for your daughter, Immaculate Heart Academy recognizes that tuition cost can be a major factor in your decision-making process. Because we understand that tuition is a major sacrifice for many families, our school is committed to making an Immaculate Heart Academy education a reality for all those interested. IHA provides financial assistance to qualified students in a number of ways, including Academic Merit Awards and Financial Aid.
- 2018-19 Tuition: $15,900
- Non-refundable Registration Fee: $700
- Macbook Pro (purchased through school): $1600 (with optional iPad purchase)
- Class Fees: Vary by grade and course selection
- Sports Fees (2018-19): $450 for the first sport, $350 for the second, and $250 for the third (subject to increase annually)
For the 2019-20 school year, Immaculate Heart Academy is partnering with FACTS Tuition Management Company, who will assist us in managing both our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. Please note, your FACTS login will be the same for both Tuition Management and the Grant & Aid Program. You will be offered two tuition payment options and must choose one of the following:
- FACTS Tuition Management consists of 12 monthly payments beginning in April and ending in March. FACTS annual fee is $40 for monthly payments. Click here to log into the FACTS Tuition Managment website.
- One single full tuition payment directly to IHA before June 1, 2019 to receive a $250 discount. This payment method requires a signed contract through IHA, which can be accessed here. There is no fee for a single full payment and this option does not involve FACTS.
In the 2018-19 academic year, Immaculate Heart Academy distributed $1,180,500 in financial aid and academic merit awards to approximately 40% of the student body.
ONLY Class of 2023 applicants are eligible to apply for financial aid from Nov. 1 through Nov. 15, 2018. The Class of 2023 applicants will be notified of their financial aid upon acceptance to IHA in January 2019.
Please click to access the FACTS Grant & Aid Online Application.
Should you need it, IHA's school code for FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is 5901.
The Application Fee is $35.
Because of timing, please submit your 2017 Tax Return for your application. FACTS will request your 2018 Tax Return at a later date. For more information, please click to access the FACTS Information Flyer.
The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children
Beginning February 1, 2019, The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC) will be accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year. The deadline for all applications and required financial documentation is April 30, 2019.
To apply for the SFIC 2019-20 Scholarship, please visit www.sficnj.org
. Follow instructions to create a new account and submit the required documents. SFIC, based on financial need, is for families with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark. The SFIC General Scholarship Fund awards a $1,000 tuition assistance grant. Please note, SFIC does NOT use FACTS Management to process applications.