We would love to have representation from ALL classes and constituents: alumnae of all ages, faculty, former faculty, current parents, and parents of alumnae. These cookbooks will be professionally published and are sure to be a treasured keepsake for us all.
Please submit three to five of your favorite recipes for the opportunity to be represented in our cookbook. Many recipes from all members will ensure that our cookbook is a success. We are using Morris Press Cookbook’s website, typensave.com, to easily submit recipes online. Once the cookbook is completed, we will send an email with purchase instructions.
Please submit your recipes online by Friday, March 29, 2019 in order to meet our deadline.
Should you have any questions or need assistance in accessing the website, please contact Yolanda Kunz Semelsberger’92 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit www.typensave.com and click ‘Login.’
- Enter the User Name: iharecipes
- Enter the password: thyme690 and click ‘Submit.’
- Enter your name and email and click ‘Continue.’
- Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
- When adding recipes, review the “Tips” and use standard abbreviations.
- Only enter one (1) ingredient per ingredient line.
- List all ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
- Include container sizes, e.g.(16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can.
- Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps and not line by line.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g. “Combine flour and sugar.”
- DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
- Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
- Please preview and proof each recipe before submitting by clicking the “Preview” tab on the top right corner of screen.
- Click “Save” to submit the recipe.
Please note, we will try our hardest to include all recipes, but may need to eliminate based on numbers, i.e. only three of five submissions, or due to repeat recipe submissions.
Let's get cooking!